GUILDS AND ORDERSEdit
- BARTIGTOT: The Deadbeards, Dwarven order of soldiers who fought at Olensk.vTheir losses were so great that the survivors shaved their chins. Only veterans and their sons become Bartigtot.
- CONFESSOR KNIGHTS: Band of Paladins who serve St. Luther.
- COVENANT OF THE LION: Paladins and cavaliers in Angouleme.
- THE CULT OF THE SWORD: A fighters guild.
- HOLY DEFENDERS OF THE FLAME: Paladins who serve the Holy Flame, (see Kayomar).
- KNIGHTS OF HAVEN: Knights who guide and protect pilgrims of Demeter (see Demeter).
- STAR WATCHERS: A loose order, these rangers wander Airhde, pay homage to the star, Patrice.
- WATCHERS IN THE WOOD: A ranger order dedicated to the Great Oak.
- LETNERS: Military Order in New Aenochia devoted to the Empress
THIEF AND ASSASSIN GUILDSEdit
- THE ASYLUM: Thief/assassin guild active in Avignon.
- CRNA RUK (THE BLACK HAND): Assassin/Priests of Unklar. Spread throughout the lands.
- MUDDLES INC: Thief guild in Freeport.
- RATS DEN: Thief guild in the United Kingdom.
WIZARD AND DRUID GUILDSEdit
- ORDER OF THE OAK: The servants of the Great Oak in the Eldwood, aligned with Watchers of the Wood.
- KNIGHTS OF WIZARDRY: A new guild in New Aenoch, dedicated to the study of magic.
- LOTHIAN CLERICS: Clerics commited to the worship of Daladon Lothian and serve to aid the under-privledged.
- MYSTIC ENCLAVE: A guild founded by Aristobolus the White Mage in 694md.
- PATHS OF UMBRA: Those evil wizard priests who follow the teachings of Nulak-Kiz-din and yearn for the return of Unklar.
- WHITE ORDER: Refounded. Magi-scholars who seek the truth and history of the world.